12 CFR 223.51 - What is the market terms requirement of section 23B?
(a) On terms and under circumstances, including credit standards, that are substantially the same, or at least as favorable to the member bank, as those prevailing at the time for comparable transactions with or involving nonaffiliates; or
(b) In the absence of comparable transactions, on terms and under circumstances, including credit standards, that in good faith would be offered to, or would apply to, nonaffiliates.
Title 12 published on 09-Jun-2018 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 223 after this date.
- 12 CFR 223.56 — What Transactions Are Exempt From the Market-Terms Requirement of Section 23B?
- 12 CFR 223.33 — What Rules Apply to Derivative Transactions?
- 12 CFR 223.52 — What Transactions With Affiliates or Others Must Comply With Section 23B's Market Terms Requirement?
- 12 CFR 223.42 — What Covered Transactions Are Exempt From the Quantitative Limits, Collateral Requirements, and Low-Quality Asset Prohibition?
- 12 CFR 223.16 — What Transactions by a Member Bank With Any Person Are Treated as Transactions With an Affiliate?