§ 223.52 What transactions with affiliates or others must comply with section 23B's market terms requirement?
(a) The market terms requirement of § 223.51 applies to the following transactions:
(1) Any covered transaction with an affiliate, unless the transaction is exempt under paragraphs (a) through (c) of § 223.41 or paragraphs (a) through (e) or (h) through (j) of § 223.42;
(2) The sale of a security or other asset to an affiliate, including an asset subject to an agreement to repurchase;
(3) The payment of money or the furnishing of a service to an affiliate under contract, lease, or otherwise;
(4) Any transaction in which an affiliate acts as an agent or broker or receives a fee for its services to the member bank or to any other person; and
(5) Any transaction or series of transactions with a nonaffiliate, if an affiliate:
(i) Has a financial interest in the nonaffiliate; or
(ii) Is a participant in the transaction or series of transactions.
(b) For the purpose of this section, any transaction by a member bank with any person will be deemed to be a transaction with an affiliate of the member bank if any of the proceeds of the transaction are used for the benefit of, or transferred to, the affiliate.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.