12 CFR 261.11 - Records available for public inspection.
(a)Types of records made available. Unless they were published promptly and made available for sale or without charge, the following records shall be made available for inspection in an electronic format:
(1) Final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as final orders and written agreements, made in the adjudication of cases;
(2) Statements of policy and interpretations adopted by the Board that are not published in the Federal Register;
(3) Administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect the public;
(4) Copies of all records, regardless of form or format -
(A) That because of the nature of their subject matter, the Board determines have become or are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records; or
(B) That have been requested three or more times;
(6) The public section of Community Reinvestment Act examination reports.
(b)Reading room procedures.
(1) Information available under this section is available for inspection and copying, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays, at the Freedom of Information Office of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, 20th Street and Constitution Avenue NW., Washington, DC 20551.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 261 after this date.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 12.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.