12 CFR 261.11 - Records available for public inspection and copying.
(a) Types of records made available. Unless they were published promptly and made available for sale or without charge, the following records shall be made available for inspection and copying at the Freedom of Information Office:
(1) Final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as final orders and written agreements, made in the adjudication of cases;
(2) Statements of policy and interpretations adopted by the Board that are not published in the Federal Register;
(4) Copies of all records released to any person under § 261.12 that, because of the nature of their subject matter, the Board has determined are likely to be requested again;
(b) Reading room procedures. (1) Information available under this section is available for inspection and copying, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays, at the Freedom of Information Office of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20551 (the pedestrian entrance is on C Street, N.W.).
(2) The Board may determine that certain classes of publicly available filings shall be made available for inspection and copying only at the Federal Reserve Bank where those records are filed.
(c) Electronic records. (1) Except as set forth in paragraph (c)(2) of this section, information available under this section that was created by the Board on or after November 1, 1996, shall also be available on the Board's internet site (which can be found at http://www.bog.frb.fed.us ).
(2) NTIS. The publicly available portions of Reports of Condition and Income of individual banks and certain other data files produced by the Board are distributed by the National Technical Information Service. Requests for these public reports should be addressed to: Sales Office, National Technical Information Service, U.S. Department of Commerce, 5285 Port Royal Road, Springfield, Virginia 22161, (703) 487-4650.
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 261.