12 CFR 303.101 - Definitions.
For purposes of this subpart:
(1) Is not elected by the shareholders;
(2) Is not authorized to vote on any matters before the board of directors or board of trustees or any committee thereof;
(3) Solely provides general policy advice to the board of directors or board of trustees and any committee thereof; and
(4) Has not been identified by the FDIC as a person who performs the functions of a director for purposes of this subpart.
(b)Senior executive officer means a person who holds the title of president, chief executive officer, chief operating officer, chief managing official (in an insured state branch of a foreign bank), chief financial officer, chief lending officer, or chief investment officer, or, without regard to title, salary, or compensation, performs the function of one or more of these positions. Senior executive officer also includes any other person identified by the FDIC, whether or not hired as an employee, with significant influence over, or who participates in, major policymaking decisions of the insured state nonmember bank.
(c)Troubled condition means any insured state nonmember bank that:
(1) Has a composite rating, as determined in its most recent report of examination, of 4 or 5 under the Uniform Financial Institutions Rating System (UFIRS), or in the case of an insured state branch of a foreign bank, an equivalent rating; or
(2) Is subject to a proceeding initiated by the FDIC for termination or suspension of deposit insurance; or
(3) Is subject to a cease-and-desist order or written agreement issued by either the FDIC or the appropriate state banking authority that requires action to improve the financial condition of the bank or is subject to a proceeding initiated by the FDIC or state authority which contemplates the issuance of an order that requires action to improve the financial condition of the bank, unless otherwise informed in writing by the FDIC; or
(4) Is informed in writing by the FDIC that it is in troubled condition for purposes of the requirements of this subpart on the basis of the bank's most recent report of condition or report of examination, or other information available to the FDIC.
Title 12 published on 11-Apr-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 303 after this date.