12 CFR 708b.103 - Preparation of merger plan.
(1) Current financial statements for both credit unions;
(3) Consolidated financial statements, including an assessment of the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) net worth of each credit union before the merger and the GAAP net worth of the continuing credit union after the merger;
(4) Analyses of share values;
(5) Explanation of any proposed share adjustments, and where the net worth ratio of the merging credit union is more than 500 basis points higher than the net worth ratio of the continuing credit union, an explanation of the factors considered in establishing the amount of any proposed adjustment or in determining no adjustment is necessary;
(6) Explanation of any provisions for reserves, undivided earnings or dividends;
(7) Description of any merger-related financial arrangement, as defined in § 708b.2;
(8) Provisions with respect to notification and payment of creditors;
(10) Provisions for determining that all assets and liabilities of the continuing credit union will conform with the requirements of the Act (where the continuing credit union is a federal credit union); and
(11) Proposed charter amendments (where the continuing credit union is a federal credit union). These amendments, if any, will usually pertain to the name of the credit union and the definition of its field of membership.