12 CFR 715.3 - General responsibilities of the Supervisory Committee.
(1) Meet required financial reporting objectives and
(2) Establish practices and procedures sufficient to safeguard members' assets.
(1) Internal controls are established and effectively maintained to achieve the credit union's financial reporting objectives which must be sufficient to satisfy the requirements of the supervisory committee audit, verification of members' accounts and its additional responsibilities;
(2) The credit union's accounting records and financial reports are promptly prepared and accurately reflect operations and results;
(3) The relevant plans, policies, and control procedures established by the board of directors are properly administered; and
(4) Policies and control procedures are sufficient to safeguard against error, conflict of interest, self-dealing and fraud.
(c)Mandates. In carrying out the responsibilities set forth in paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section, the Supervisory Committee must:
Title 12 published on 17-Jun-2017 04:33
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 715 after this date.