12 CFR Part 1008 - PART 1008—S.A.F.E. MORTGAGE LICENSING ACT—STATE COMPLIANCE AND BUREAU REGISTRATION SYSTEM (REGULATION H)
- § 1008.1 Purpose.
- § 1008.3 Confidentiality of information.
- Subpart A—General (§§ 1008.20 - 1008.23)
- Subpart B—Determination of State Compliance With the S.A.F.E. Act (§§ 1008.101 - 1008.115)
- Subpart C—The Bureau's Loan Originator Licensing System and Nationwide Mortgage Licensing and Registry System (§§ 1008.201 - 1008.205)
- Subpart D—Minimum Requirements for Administration of the NMLSR (§§ 1008.301 - 1008.309)
- Subpart E—Enforcement of the Bureau's Licensing System (§§ 1008.401 - 1008.403--1008.405)
- SUBPART (§§ - )
- Appendix A to Part 1008—Examples of Mortgage Loan Originator Activities
- Appendix B to Part 1008—Engaging in the Business of a Loan Originator: Commercial Context and Habitualness
- Appendix C to Part 1008—Independent Contractors and Loan Processor and Underwriter Activities That Require a State Mortgage Loan Originator License
- Appendix D to Part 1008—Attorneys: Circumstances That Require a State Mortgage Loan Originator License
12 U.S.C. 5101–5116; Pub. L. 111–203, 124 Stat. 1376.
76 FR 78487, Dec. 19, 2011, unless otherwise noted.