12 CFR Part 1008 - S.A.F.E. MORTGAGE LICENSING ACT - STATE COMPLIANCE AND BUREAU REGISTRATION SYSTEM (REGULATION H)
- § 1008.1 Purpose.
- § 1008.3 Confidentiality of information.
- Subpart A - General (§§ 1008.20 - 1008.23)
- Subpart B - Determination of State Compliance With the S.A.F.E. Act (§§ 1008.101 - 1008.115)
- Subpart C - The Bureau's Loan Originator Licensing System and Nationwide Mortgage Licensing and Registry System (§§ 1008.201 - 1008.205)
- Subpart D - Minimum Requirements for Administration of the NMLSR (§§ 1008.301 - 1008.309)
- Subpart E - Enforcement of the Bureau's Licensing System (§§ 1008.401 - 1008.403-1008.405)
- Appendix A to Part 1008 - Examples of Mortgage Loan Originator Activities
- Appendix B to Part 1008 - Engaging in the Business of a Loan Originator: Commercial Context and Habitualness
- Appendix C to Part 1008 - Independent Contractors and Loan Processor and Underwriter Activities That Require a State Mortgage Loan Originator License
- Appendix D to Part 1008 - Attorneys: Circumstances That Require a State Mortgage Loan Originator License
Title 12 published on 11-May-2018 11:44
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 1008 after this date.