12 CFR Part 1500 - MERCHANT BANKING INVESTMENTS
prev | next
- § 1500.1 What type of investments are permitted by this part, and under what conditions may they be made?
- § 1500.2 What are the limitations on managing or operating a portfolio company held as a merchant banking investment?
- § 1500.3 What are the holding periods permitted for merchant banking investments?
- § 1500.4 How are investments in private equity funds treated under this part?
- § 1500.5 What aggregate thresholds apply to merchant banking investments?
- § 1500.6 What risk management, record keeping and reporting policies are required to make merchant banking investments?
- § 1500.7 How do the statutory cross marketing and sections 23A and B limitations apply to merchant banking investments?
- § 1500.8 Definitions.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 1500.