12 CFR Part 211, Subpart B - Foreign Banking Organizations
- § 211.20 Authority, purpose, and scope.
- § 211.21 Definitions.
- § 211.22 Interstate banking operations of foreign banking organizations.
- § 211.23 Nonbanking activities of foreign banking organizations.
- § 211.24 Approval of offices of foreign banks; procedures for applications; standards for approval; representative office activities and standards for approval; preservation of existing authority.
- § 211.25 Termination of offices of foreign banks.
- § 211.26 Examination of offices and affiliates of foreign banks.
- § 211.27 Disclosure of supervisory information to foreign supervisors.
- § 211.28 Provisions applicable to branches and agencies: limitation on loans to one borrower.
- § 211.29 Applications by state branches and state agencies to conduct activities not permissible for federal branches.
- § 211.30 Criteria for evaluating U.S. operations of foreign banks not subject to consolidated supervision.
Reg. K, 66 FR 54374, Oct. 26, 2001, unless otherwise noted.