12 CFR Part 22 - LOANS IN AREAS HAVING SPECIAL FLOOD HAZARDS
- § 22.1 Purpose and scope.
- § 22.2 Definitions.
- § 22.3 Requirement to purchase flood insurance where available.
- § 22.4 Exemptions.
- § 22.5 Escrow requirement.
- § 22.6 Required use of standard flood hazard determination form.
- § 22.7 Force placement of flood insurance.
- § 22.8 Determination fees.
- § 22.9 Notice of special flood hazards and availability of Federal disaster relief assistance.
- § 22.10 Notice of servicer's identity.
- Appendix A to Part 22 - Sample Form of Notice of Special Flood Hazards and Availability of Federal Disaster Relief Assistance
- Appendix B to Part 22 - Sample Clause for Option to Escrow for Outstanding Loans
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 22 after this date.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 22.