12 CFR Subpart B - Acquisition of Bank Securities or Assets
- § 225.11 Transactions requiring Board approval.
- § 225.12 Transactions not requiring Board approval.
- § 225.13 Factors considered in acting on bank acquisition proposals.
- § 225.14 Expedited action for certain bank acquisitions by well-run bank holding companies.
- § 225.15 Procedures for other bank acquisition proposals.
- § 225.16 Public notice, comments, hearings, and other provisions governing applications and notices.
- § 225.17 Notice procedure for one-bank holding company formations.
Reg. Y, 62 FR 9324, Feb. 28, 1997, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.