12 CFR Part 225, Subpart J - Merchant Banking Investments
- § 225.170 What type of investments are permitted by this subpart, and under what conditions may they be made?
- § 225.171 What are the limitations on managing or operating a portfolio company held as a merchant banking investment?
- § 225.172 What are the holding periods permitted for merchant banking investments?
- § 225.173 How are investments in private equity funds treated under this subpart?
- § 225.174 What aggregate thresholds apply to merchant banking investments?
- § 225.175 What risk management, record keeping and reporting policies are required to make merchant banking investments?
- § 225.176 How do the statutory cross marketing and sections 23A and B limitations apply to merchant banking investments?
- § 225.177 Definitions.
- Conditions to Orders
Reg. Y, 66 FR 8484, Jan. 31, 2001, unless otherwise noted.