12 CFR Subpart C - Subpart C—Covered Funds Activities and Investments
- § 248.10 Prohibition on acquiring or retaining an ownership interest in and having certain relationships with a covered fund.
- § 248.11 Permitted organizing and offering, underwriting, and market making with respect to a covered fund.
- § 248.12 Permitted investment in a covered fund.
- § 248.13 Other permitted covered fund activities and investments.
- § 248.14 Limitations on relationships with a covered fund.
- § 248.15 Other limitations on permitted covered fund activities.
- § 248.16 Ownership of interests in and sponsorship of issuers of certain collateralized debt obligations backed by trust-preferred securities.
- §§ 248.17-248.19 [Reserved]