12 CFR Part 264a - POST-EMPLOYMENT RESTRICTIONS FOR SENIOR EXAMINERS
- § 264a.1 What is the purpose and scope of this part?
- § 264a.2 Who is considered a senior examiner of the Federal Reserve?
- § 264a.3 What special post-employment restrictions apply to senior examiners?
- § 264a.4 When do these special restrictions become effective and may they be waived?
- § 264a.5 What are the penalties for violating these special post-employment restrictions?
- § 264a.6 What other definitions and rules of construction apply for purposes of this part?