12 CFR Part 360 - RESOLUTION AND RECEIVERSHIP RULES
- § 360.1 Least-cost resolution.
- § 360.2 Federal Home Loan banks as secured creditors.
- § 360.3 Priorities.
- § 360.4 Administrative expenses.
- § 360.5 Definition of qualified financial contracts.
- § 360.6 Treatment of financial assets transferred in connection with a securitization or participation.
- § 360.7 Post-insolvency interest.
- § 360.8 Method for determining deposit and other liability account balances at a failed insured depository institution.
- § 360.9 Large-bank deposit insurance determination modernization.
- § 360.10 Resolution plans required for insured depository institutions with $50 billion or more in total assets.
- § 360.11 Records of failed insured depository institutions.
- Appendix A to Part 360 - Non-Monetary Transaction File Structure
- Appendix B to Part 360 - Debit/Credit File Structure
- Appendix C to Part 360 - Deposit File Structure
- Appendix D to Part 360 - Sweep/Automated Credit Account File Structure
- Appendix E to Part 360 - Hold File Structure
- Appendix F to Part 360 - Customer File Structure
- Appendix G to Part 360 - Deposit-Customer Join File Structure
- Appendix H to Part 360 - Possible File Combinations for Deposit Data
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 360 after this date.