12 CFR Part 361 - MINORITY AND WOMEN OUTREACH PROGRAM CONTRACTING
- § 361.1 — Why do minority- and women-owned businesses need this outreach regulation?
- § 361.2 — Why does the FDIC have this outreach program?
- § 361.3 — Who may participate in this outreach program?
- § 361.4 — What contracts are eligible for this outreach program?
- § 361.5 — What are the FDIC's oversight and monitoring responsibilities in administering this program?
- § 361.6 — What outreach efforts are included in this program?
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 12.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 361 after this date.