12 CFR Part 615, Subpart O - Book-Entry Procedures for Farm Credit Securities
- § 615.5450 Definitions.
- § 615.5451 Book-entry and definitive securities.
- § 615.5452 Law governing rights and obligations of Federal Reserve Banks, Farm Credit banks, and Funding Corporation; rights of any person against Federal Reserve Banks, Farm Credit banks, and Funding Corporation.
- § 615.5453 Law governing other interests.
- § 615.5454 Creation of participant's security entitlement; security interests.
- § 615.5455 Obligations of the Farm Credit banks and the Funding Corporation; no adverse claims.
- § 615.5456 Authority of Federal Reserve Banks.
- § 615.5457 Withdrawal of eligible book-entry securities for conversion to definitive form.
- § 615.5458 Waiver of regulations.
- § 615.5459 Liability of Farm Credit banks, Funding Corporation and Federal Reserve Banks.
- § 615.5460 Additional provisions.
- § 615.5461 Lost, stolen, destroyed, mutilated or defaced Farm Credit securities, including coupons.
- § 615.5462 Restrictive endorsement of bearer securities.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 615 after this date.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 12.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.