13 CFR 105.401 - Standards of Conduct Committee.
(a) The Standards of Conduct Committee will:
(1) Advise and give direction to SBA management officials concerning the administration of this part and any other rules, regulations or directives dealing with conflicts of interest and ethical standards of SBA employees; and
(2) Make decisions on specific requests when its approval is required.
(b) The Standards of Conduct Committee will consist of:
(1) The General Counsel or, in his or her absence, the Deputy General Counsel or, in his or her absence, the Acting General Counsel who shall act as Chairman of the Committee;
(2) The Associate Administrator, Office of Management and Administration, or in his or her absence, the Director, Office of Business Operations; and
(3) The Chief Human Capital Officer, or in his or her absence, the Deputy Chief Human Capital Officer.
Title 13 published on 04-May-2017 03:04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 105 after this date.