13 CFR Part 105 - STANDARDS OF CONDUCT AND EMPLOYEE RESTRICTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Standards of Conduct
- Restrictions and Responsibilities Related to SBA Employees and Former Employees
- § 105.201 — Definitions.
- § 105.202 — Employment of former employee by person previously the recipient of SBA Assistance.
- § 105.203 — SBA Assistance to person employing former SBA employee.
- § 105.204 — Assistance to SBA employees or members of their household.
- § 105.205 — Duty to report irregularities.
- § 105.206 — Applicable rules and directions.
- § 105.207 — Politically motivated activities with respect to the Minority Small Business Program.
- § 105.208 — Penalties.
- Restrictions on SBA Assistance to Other Individuals
- Administrative Provisions
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 13.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 105 after this date.