13 CFR Part 105 - STANDARDS OF CONDUCT AND EMPLOYEE RESTRICTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
subjgrpStandards of Conduct (§ 105.101)
subjgrpRestrictions and Responsibilities Related to SBA Employees and Former Employees (§§ 105.201 - 105.208)
- § 105.201 Definitions.
- § 105.202 Employment of former employee by person previously the recipient of SBA Assistance.
- § 105.203 SBA Assistance to person employing former SBA employee.
- § 105.204 Assistance to SBA employees or members of their household.
- § 105.205 Duty to report irregularities.
- § 105.206 Applicable rules and directions.
- § 105.207 Politically motivated activities with respect to the Minority Small Business Program.
- § 105.208 Penalties.
subjgrpRestrictions on SBA Assistance to Other Individuals (§§ 105.301 - 105.302)
Title 13 published on 2015-10-16
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 105 after this date.
Title 13 published on 2015-10-16.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 13.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.