13 CFR 107.520 - Management Expenses of a Licensee.
(a)Definition of Management Expenses. Management Expenses include:
(2) Office expenses;
(4) Business development;
(5) Office and equipment rental;
(6) Bookkeeping; and
(7) Expenses related to developing, investigating and monitoring investments.
(b) Management Expenses do not include services provided by specialized outside consultants, outside lawyers and independent public accountants, if they perform services not generally performed by a venture capital company.
- 13 CFR 107.1820 — Conditions Affecting Issuers of Preferred Securities And/Or Participating Securities.
- 13 CFR 107.140 — SBA Approval of Initial Management Expenses.
- 13 CFR 107.1000 — Licensees Without Leverage - Exceptions to the Regulations.
- 13 CFR 107.1810 — Events of Default and SBA's Remedies for Licensee's Noncompliance With Terms of Debentures.
- 13 CFR 107.50 — Definition of Terms.