13 CFR 107.900 - Management fees for services provided to a Small Business by Licensee or its Associate.
This § 107.900 applies to management services that you or your Associate provide to a Small Business during the term of a Financing or prior to Financing. It does not apply to management services that you or your Associate provide to a Small Business that you do not finance. Fees permitted under this section are not included in the Cost of Money (see § 107.855).
(2) The fees charged are for services actually performed;
(3) Services are provided on an hourly fee, project fee, or other reasonable basis; and
(b)Fees for service as a board member. You or your Associate may receive fees in the form of cash, warrants, or other payments, for services provided as members of the board of directors of a Small Businesses Financed by you. The fees must not exceed those paid to other outside board members. In the absence of such board members, fees must be reasonable when compared with amounts paid to outside directors of similar companies.
(1) You may charge reasonable transaction fees for work you or your Associate perform to prepare a client for a public offering, private offering, or sale of all or part of the business, and for assisting with the transaction. Compensation may be in the form of cash, notes, stock, and/or options.
- 13 CFR 107.860 — Financing Fees and Expense Reimbursements a Licensee May Receive From a Small Business.
- 13 CFR 107.855 — Interest Rate Ceiling and Limitations on Fees Charged to Small Businesses (“Cost of Money”).
- 13 CFR 107.900 — Management Fees for Services Provided to a Small Business by Licensee or Its Associate.