13 CFR 121.1003 - Where should a size protest be filed?

§ 121.1003 Where should a size protest be filed?

A protest involving a government procurement or sale must be filed with the contracting officer for the procurement or sale, who must forward the protest to the SBA Government Contracting Area Office serving the area in which the headquarters of the protested concern is located, regardless of the location of any parent company or affiliates.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code

Title 13 published on 09-May-2018 03:49

The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 121 after this date.

  • 2018-04-27; vol. 83 # 82 - Friday, April 27, 2018
    1. 83 FR 18468 - Small Business Size Standards: Revised Size Standards Methodology
      GPO FDSys XML | Text
      Notification of availability of white paper; comment request.
      SBA must receive comments to this revised methodology on or before June 26, 2018.
      13 CFR Part 121