13 CFR Part 121, Subpart A - Size Eligibility Provisions and Standards
prev | next
Subject Group 267Provisions of General Applicability (§§ 121.101 - 121.110)
- § 121.101 What are SBA size standards?
- § 121.102 How does SBA establish size standards?
- § 121.103 How does SBA determine affiliation?
- § 121.104 How does SBA calculate annual receipts?
- § 121.105 How does SBA define “business concern or concern”?
- § 121.106 How does SBA calculate number of employees?
- § 121.107 How does SBA determine a concern's “primary industry”?
- § 121.108 What are the penalties for misrepresentation of size status?
- § 121.109 What is a small business status advisory opinion?
- § 121.110 What must a concern do in order to be identified as a small business concern in any Federal procurement databases?
Subject Group 268Size Standards Used To Define Small Business Concerns (§ 121.201)
Subject Group 269Size Eligibility Requirements For SBA Financial Assistance (§§ 121.301 - 121.305)
- § 121.301 What size standards and affiliation principles are applicable to financial assistance programs?
- § 121.302 When does SBA determine the size status of an applicant?
- § 121.303 What size procedures are used by SBA before it makes a formal size determination?
- § 121.304 What are the size requirements for refinancing an existing SBA loan?
- § 121.305 What size eligibility requirements exist for obtaining financial assistance relating to particular procurements?
Subject Group 270Size Eligibility Requirements for Government Procurement (§§ 121.401 - 121.413)
- § 121.401 What procurement programs are subject to size determinations?
- § 121.402 What size standards are applicable to Federal Government Contracting programs?
- § 121.403 Are SBA size determinations and NAICS code designations binding on parties?
- § 121.404 When is the size status of a business concern determined?
- § 121.405 May a business concern self-certify its small business size status?
- § 121.406 How does a small business concern qualify to provide manufactured products or other supply items under a small business set-aside, service-disabled veteran-owned small business, HUBZone, WOSB or EDWOSB, or 8(a) contract?
- § 121.407 What are the size procedures for multiple item procurements?
- § 121.408 What are the size procedures for SBA's Certificate of Competency Program?
- § 121.409 What size standard applies in an unrestricted procurement for Certificate of Competency purposes?
- § 121.410 What are the size standards for SBA's Section 8(d) Subcontracting Program?
- § 121.411 What are the size procedures for SBA's Section 8(d) Subcontracting Program?
- § 121.412 What are the size procedures for partial small business set-asides?
- § 121.413 [Reserved]
Subject Group 271Size Eligibility Requirements for Sales or Lease of Government Property (§§ 121.501 - 121.512)
- § 121.501 What programs for sales or leases of Government property are subject to size determinations?
- § 121.502 What size standards are applicable to programs for sales or leases of Government property?
- § 121.503 Are SBA size determinations binding on parties?
- § 121.504 When does SBA determine the size status of a business concern?
- § 121.505 What is the effect of a self-certification?
- § 121.506 What definitions are important for sales or leases of Government-owned timber?
- § 121.507 What are the size standards and other requirements for the purchase of Government-owned timber (other than Special Salvage Timber)?
- § 121.508 What are the size standards and other requirements for the purchase of Government-owned Special Salvage Timber?
- § 121.509 What is the size standard for leasing of Government land for coal mining?
- § 121.510 What is the size standard for leasing of Government land for uranium mining?
- § 121.511 What is the size standard for buying Government-owned petroleum?
- § 121.512 What is the size standard for stockpile purchases?
Subject Group 272Size Eligibility Requirements for the 8(a) Business Development Program (§§ 121.601 - 121.604)
- § 121.601 What is a small business for purposes of admission to SBA's 8(a) Business Development program?
- § 121.602 At what point in time must a 8(a) BD applicant be small?
- § 121.603 How does SBA determine whether a Participant is small for a particular 8(a) BD subcontract?
- § 121.604 Are 8(a) BD Participants considered small for purposes of other SBA assistance?
Subject Group 273Size and Eligibility Requirements for the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Programs (§§ 121.701 - 121.705)
- § 121.701 What SBIR and STTR programs are subject to size and eligibility determinations and what definitions are important?
- § 121.702 What size and eligibility standards are applicable to the SBIR and STTR programs?
- § 121.703 Are formal size determinations binding on parties?
- § 121.704 When does SBA determine the size and eligibility status of a business concern?
- § 121.705 Must a business concern self-certify its size and eligibility status?
Subject Group 274Size Eligibility Requirements for Paying Reduced Patent Fees (§§ 121.801 - 121.805)
- § 121.801 May patent fees be reduced if a concern is small?
- § 121.802 What size standards are applicable to reduced patent fees programs?
- § 121.803 Are formal size determinations binding on parties?
- § 121.804 When does SBA determine the size status of a business concern?
- § 121.805 May a business concern self-certify its size status?
Subject Group 275Size Eligibility Requirements for Compliance With Programs of Other Agencies (§§ 121.901 - 121.904)
- § 121.901 Can other Government agencies obtain SBA size determinations?
- § 121.902 What size standards are applicable to programs of other agencies?
- § 121.903 How may an agency use size standards for its programs that are different than those established by SBA?
- § 121.904 When does SBA determine the size status of a business concern?
Subject Group 276Procedures for Size Protests and Requests for Formal Size Determinations (§§ 121.1001 - 121.1010)
- § 121.1001 Who may initiate a size protest or request a formal size determination?
- § 121.1002 Who makes a formal size determination?
- § 121.1003 Where should a size protest be filed?
- § 121.1004 What time limits apply to size protests?
- § 121.1005 How must a protest be filed with the contracting officer?
- § 121.1006 When will a size protest be referred to an SBA Government Contracting Area Office?
- § 121.1007 Must a protest of size status relate to a particular procurement and be specific?
- § 121.1008 What occurs after SBA receives a size protest or request for a formal size determination?
- § 121.1009 What are the procedures for making the size determination?
- § 121.1010 How does a concern become recertified as a small business?
Subject Group 277Appeals of Size Determinations and NAICS Code Designations (§§ 121.1101 - 121.1103)