13 CFR 134.219 - Sanctions.
(2) Fails to comply with the rules set forth in this part;
(3) Acts in bad faith or for purposes of delay or harassment;
(4) Submits false statements knowingly, recklessly, or with deliberate disregard for the truth; or
(5) Otherwise acts in an unethical or disruptive manner.
(b) Appropriate sanctions may include:
(2) Dismissing an appeal with prejudice;
(3) Suspending counsel from practice before OHA;
(4) Filing a complaint with the applicable State bar; and
(5) Taking any other action that is appropriate to further the administration of justice.