13 CFR Part 134 - RULES OF PROCEDURE GOVERNING CASES BEFORE THE OFFICE OF HEARINGS AND APPEALS
- Subpart A - General Rules (§§ 134.101 - 134.103)
- Subpart B - Rules of Practice (§§ 134.201 - 134.229)
- Subpart C - Rules of Practice for Appeals From Size Determinations and NAICS Code Designations (§§ 134.301 - 134.318)
- Subpart D - Rules of Practice for Appeals Under the 8(a) Program (§§ 134.401 - 134.409)
- Subpart E - Rules of Practice for Appeals From Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Concern Protests (§§ 134.501 - 134.515)
- Subpart F - Implementation of the Equal Access to Justice Act (§§ 134.601 - 134.618)
- Subpart G - Rules of Practice for Appeals From Women-Owned Small Business Concern (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged WOSB Concern (EDWOSB) Protests (§§ 134.701 - 134.715)
- Subpart H - Rules of Practice for Employee Disputes (§§ 134.801 - 134.809)
- Subpart I - Rules of Practice for Petitions for Reconsideration of Size Standards (§§ 134.901 - 134.918)
- Subpart J - Rules of Practice for Protests of Eligibility for Inclusion in the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) Database (CVE Protests) (§§ 134.1001 - 134.1013)
- Subpart K - Rules of Practice for Appeals of Denials and Cancellations of Verification for Inclusion in the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) Database (CVE Appeals) (§§ 134.1101 - 134.1112)
61 FR 2683, Jan. 29, 1996, unless otherwise noted.
Nomenclature changes to part 134 appear at 72 FR 50042, Aug. 30, 2007.