13 CFR 134.804 - The appeal petition.
(a)Form. There is no required format for an appeal petition. However, it must include the following:
(1) The completed SBA Dispute Form;
(2) A copy of the Step One and Step Two decisions, if any;
(3) Statement of why the Step Two decision (or Step One decision, if no Step Two decision was received), is alleged to be in error;
(5) A request for mediation, if applicable; and
(6) If represented by an attorney, the attorney's contact information and signature.
(b)Service of the appeal petition upon the SBA. The Employee must serve copies of the entire appeal petition upon three SBA officials:
(1) The Step Two Official;
(2) Chief Human Capital Officer, U.S. Small Business Administration, 409 Third Street, SW., Washington, DC 20416; and
(3) Associate General Counsel for General Law, U.S. Small Business Administration, 409 Third Street, SW., Washington, DC 20416, e-mail: OGLService@sba.gov, except that an employee of the Office of Inspector General (OIG) must serve it upon the Counsel to the Inspector General, U.S. Small Business Administration, 409 Third Street, SW., Washington, DC 20416, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(c) The rules governing filing and service are in § 134.204.