13 CFR Part 108, Subpart I - Financing of Small Businesses by NMVC Companies
- Determining the Eligibility of a Small Business for NMVC Financing
- § 108.700 — Compliance with size standards in part 121 of this chapter as a condition of Assistance.
- § 108.710 — Requirement to finance Low-Income Enterprises.
- § 108.720 — Small Businesses that may be ineligible for financing.
- § 108.730 — Financings which constitute conflicts of interest.
- § 108.740 — Portfolio diversification (“overline” limitation).
- § 108.760 — How a change in size or activity of a Portfolio Concern affects the NMVC Company and the Portfolio Concern.
- Structuring NMVC Company's Financing of Eligible Small Businesses
- Limitations on Disposition of Assets
- Management Services and Fees
Title 13 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 13 CFR Part 108.