13 CFR Subpart B - Other Applicable Provisions
Waivers of the Nonmanufacturer Rule for Classes of Products and Individual Contracts (§§ 121.1201 - 121.1206)
- § 121.1201 What is the Nonmanufacturer Rule?
- § 121.1202 When will a waiver of the Nonmanufacturer Rule be granted for a class of products?
- § 121.1203 When will a waiver of the Nonmanufacturer Rule be granted for an individual contract?
- § 121.1204 What are the procedures for requesting and granting waivers?
- § 121.1205 How is a list of previously granted class waivers obtained?
- § 121.1206 How will potential offerors be notified of applicable waivers?
- Appendix A to Part 121 - Paycheck Protection Program Sample Addendum A
The following state regulations pages link to this page.