14 CFR Part 11, Subpart A - Rulemaking Procedures
- § 11.1 — To what does this part apply?
- Definition of Terms
- § 11.3 — What is an advance notice of proposed rulemaking?
- § 11.5 — What is a notice of proposed rulemaking?
- § 11.7 — What is a supplemental notice of proposed rulemaking?
- § 11.9 — What is a final rule?
- § 11.11 — What is a final rule with request for comments?
- § 11.13 — What is a direct final rule?
- § 11.15 — What is a petition for exemption?
- § 11.17 — What is a petition for rulemaking?
- § 11.19 — What is a special condition?
- § 11.21 — What are the most common kinds of rulemaking actions for which FAA follows the Administrative Procedure Act?
- § 11.23 — Does FAA follow the same procedures in issuing all types of rules?
- § 11.25 — How does FAA issue rules?
- § 11.27 — Are there other ways FAA collects specific rulemaking recommendations before we issue an NPRM?
- § 11.29 — May FAA change its regulations without first issuing an ANPRM or NPRM?
- § 11.31 — How does FAA process direct final rules?
- § 11.33 — How can I track FAA's rulemaking activities?
- § 11.35 — Does FAA include sensitive security information and proprietary information in the Federal Docket Management System (FDMS)?
- § 11.37 — Where can I find information about an Airworthiness Directive, an airspace designation, or a petition handled in a region?
- § 11.38 — What public comment procedures does the FAA follow for Special Conditions?
- § 11.39 — How may I participate in FAA's rulemaking process?
- § 11.40 — Can I get more information about a rulemaking?
- Written Comments
- Public Meetings and Other Proceedings
- Petitions for Rulemaking and for Exemption
- § 11.61 — May I ask FAA to adopt, amend, or repeal a regulation, or grant relief from the requirements of a current regulation?
- § 11.63 — How and to whom do I submit my petition for rulemaking or petition for exemption?
- § 11.71 — What information must I include in my petition for rulemaking?
- § 11.73 — How does FAA process petitions for rulemaking?
- § 11.75 — Does FAA invite public comment on petitions for rulemaking?
- § 11.77 — Is there any additional information I must include in my petition for designating airspace?
- § 11.81 — What information must I include in my petition for an exemption?
- § 11.83 — How can I operate under an exemption outside the United States?
- § 11.85 — Does FAA invite public comment on petitions for exemption?
- § 11.87 — Are there circumstances in which FAA may decide not to publish a summary of my petition for exemption?
- § 11.89 — How much time do I have to submit comments to FAA on a petition for exemption?
- § 11.91 — How does FAA inform me of its decision on my petition for exemption?
- § 11.101 — May I ask FAA to reconsider my petition for rulemaking or petition for exemption if it is denied?
- § 11.103 — What exemption relief may be available to federal, state, and local governments when operating aircraft that are not public aircraft?
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 14.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 11 after this date.