14 CFR Part 382, Subpart A - General Provisions
- § 382.1 — What is the purpose of this part?
- § 382.3 — What do the terms in this rule mean?
- § 382.5 — When are U.S. and foreign carriers required to begin complying with the provisions of this part?
- § 382.7 — To whom do the provisions of this part apply?
- § 382.9 — What may foreign carriers do if they believe a provision of a foreign nation's law conflicts with compliance with a provision of this part?
- § 382.10 — How does a U.S. or foreign carrier obtain a determination that it is providing an equivalent alternative to passengers with disabilities?
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 382.
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 382 after this date.