14 CFR Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 382.1 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 382.3 What do the terms in this rule mean?
- § 382.5 When are U.S. and foreign carriers required to begin complying with the provisions of this part?
- § 382.7 To whom do the provisions of this part apply?
- § 382.9 What may foreign carriers do if they believe a provision of a foreign nation's law conflicts with compliance with a provision of this part?
- § 382.10 How does a U.S. or foreign carrier obtain a determination that it is providing an equivalent alternative to passengers with disabilities?