14 CFR Part 382, Subpart B - Nondiscrimination and Access to Services and Information
- § 382.11 — What is the general nondiscrimination requirement of this part?
- § 382.13 — Do carriers have to modify policies, practices, and facilities to ensure nondiscrimination?
- § 382.15 — Do carriers have to make sure that contractors comply with the requirements of this Part?
- § 382.17 — May carriers limit the number of passengers with a disability on a flight?
- § 382.19 — May carriers refuse to provide transportation on the basis of disability?
- § 382.21 — May carriers limit access to transportation on the basis that a passenger has a communicable disease or other medical condition?
- § 382.23 — May carriers require a passenger with a disability to provide a medical certificate?
- § 382.25 — May a carrier require a passenger with a disability to provide advance notice that he or she is traveling on a flight?
- § 382.27 — May a carrier require a passenger with a disability to provide advance notice in order to obtain certain specific services in connection with a flight?
- § 382.29 — May a carrier require a passenger with a disability to travel with a safety assistant?
- § 382.31 — May carriers impose special charges on passengers with a disability for providing services and accommodations required by this rule?
- § 382.33 — May carriers impose other restrictions on passengers with a disability that they do not impose on other passengers?
- § 382.35 — May carriers require passengers with a disability to sign waivers or releases?
Title 14 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 14 CFR Part 382.