15 CFR 904.1 - Purpose and scope.
(a) This part sets forth the procedures governing NOAA's administrative proceedings for assessment of civil penalties, suspension, revocation, modification, or denial of permits, issuance and use of written warnings, and release or forfeiture of seized property.
(b) This subpart defines terms appearing in this part and sets forth rules for the filing and service of documents in administrative proceedings covered by this part.
(c) The following statutes authorize NOAA to assess civil penalties, impose permit sanctions, issue written warnings, and/or seize and forfeit property in response to violations of those statutes:
(1) American Fisheries Act of 1998, Public Law 105-277;
(2) Anadromous Fish Products Act, 16 U.S.C. 1822 note, Section 801(f);
(5) Antarctic Protection Act of 1990, 16 U.S.C. 2465(a);
(6) Atlantic Coastal Fisheries Cooperative Management Act, 16 U.S.C. 5103(b);
(8) Atlantic Striped Bass Conservation Act, 16 U.S.C. 1851 note;
(10) Deep Seabed Hard Mineral Resources Act, 30 U.S.C. 1401et seq.;
(11) Dolphin Protection Consumer Information Act, 16 U.S.C. 1385et seq.;
(12) Driftnet Impact Monitoring, Assessment, and Control Act, 16 U.S.C. 1822 note (Section 4006);
(16) Fisherman's Protective Act of 1967, 22 U.S.C. 1980(g);
(18) High Seas Fishing Compliance Act, 16 U.S.C. 5506(a);
(20) Land Remote-Sensing Policy Act of 1992, 15 U.S.C. 5601et seq.;
(27) Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion Act of 1980, 42 U.S.C. 9101et seq.;
(29) Shark Finning Prohibition Act, 16 U.S.C. 1822;
(31) Sponge Act, 16 U.S.C. 781et seq.;
(d) The procedures set forth in this part are intended to apply to administrative proceedings under these and any other statutes or authorities administered by NOAA.
Title 15 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 15 CFR Part 904.