15 CFR Part 2007 - REGULATIONS OF THE U.S. TRADE REPRESENTATIVE PERTAINING TO ELIGIBILITY OF ARTICLES AND COUNTRIES FOR THE GENERALIZED SYSTEM OF PREFERENCE PROGRAM (GSP (15 CFR PART 2007))
- § 2007.0 Requests for reviews.
- § 2007.1 Information required of interested parties in submitting requests for modifications in the last of eligible articles.
- § 2007.2 Action following receipt of requests for modifications in the list of eligible articles and for reviews of the GSP status of eligible beneficiary countries with respect to designation criteria.
- § 2007.3 Timetable for reviews.
- § 2007.4 Publication regarding requests.
- § 2007.5 Written briefs and oral testimony.
- § 2007.6 Information open to public inspection.
- § 2007.7 Information exempt from public inspection.
- § 2007.8 Other reviews of article eligibilities.