16 CFR Part 1610, Subpart B - Rules and Regulations
- § 1610.31 Definitions.
- § 1610.32 General requirements.
- § 1610.33 Test procedures for textile fabrics and film.
- § 1610.34 Only uncovered or exposed parts of wearing apparel to be tested.
- § 1610.35 Procedures for testing special types of textile fabrics under the standard.
- § 1610.36 Application of Act to particular types of products.
- § 1610.37 Reasonable and representative tests to support guaranties.
- § 1610.38 Maintenance of records by those furnishing guaranties.
- § 1610.39 Shipments under section 11(c) of the Act.
- § 1610.40 Use of alternate apparatus, procedures, or criteria for tests for guaranty purposes.
Title 16 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 16 CFR Part 1610 after this date.
Title 16 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 16.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.