16 CFR Part 1610, Subpart C - Interpretations and Policies
- § 1610.61 Reasonable and representative testing to assure compliance with the standard for the clothing textiles.
- Figure 1 to Part 1610 - Sketch of Flammability Apparatus
- Figure 2 to Part 1610 - Flammability Apparatus Views
- Figure 3 to Part 1610 - Specimen Holder Supported in Specimen Rack
- Figure 4 to Part 1610 - An Example of a Typical Indicator Finger
- Figure 5 to Part 1610 - An Example of a Typical Gas Shield
- Figure 6 to Part 1610 - Igniter
- Figure 7 to Part 1610 - Brushing Device
- Figure 8 to Part 1610 - Brush
- Figure 9 to Part 1610 - Brushing Device Template
Title 16 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 16 CFR Part 1610 after this date.
Title 16 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 16.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.