16 CFR Part 1633, Subpart B - Rules and Regulations
prev | next
- § 1633.10 Definitions.
- § 1633.11 Records.
- § 1633.12 Labeling.
- § 1633.13 Tests for guaranty purposes, compliance with this section, and “one of a kind” exemption.
- Figure 1 to Part 1633 - Test Assembly, Shown in Furniture Calorimeter (Configuration A)
- Figure 2 to Part 1633 - Test Arrangement in 3.05m × 3.66m (10 ft × 12 ft) Room (Configuration B)
- Figure 3 to Part 1633 - Details of Horizontal Burner Head
- Figure 4 to Part 1633 - Details of Vertical Burner Head
- Figure 5 to Part 1633 - Details of Burner Stand-off
- Figure 6 to Part 1633 - Burner Assembly Showing Arms and Pivots (Shoulder Screws), in Relation to, Portable Frame Allowing Burner Height Adjustment
- Figure 7 to Part 1633 - Elements of Propane Flow Control for Each Burner
- Figure 8 to Part 1633 - Jig for Setting Mattresses and Foundation Sides in Same Plane
- Figure 9 to Part 1633 - Burner Placements on Mattress/Foundation
- Figure 10 to Part 1633 - Jig for Setting Burners at Proper Distances From Mattress/Foundation
- Figure 11 to Part 1633 - Diagrams for Glossary of Terms
- Figure 12 to Part 1633 - Labels for Domestic Mattress With Foundation
- Figure 13 to Part 1633 - Labels for Imported Mattress With Foundation
- Figures 14 and 15 to Part 1633 - Label for Domestic Mattress Alone and with Foundation and Label for Imported Mattress Alone and With Foundation
- Figures 16 and 17 to Part 1633 - Label for Domestic Mattress Only and Label for Imported Mattress Only
Title 16 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 16 CFR Part 1633.