16 CFR Part 3, Subpart D - Discovery; Compulsory Process
- § 3.31 General discovery provisions.
- § 3.31A Expert discovery.
- § 3.32 Admissions.
- § 3.33 Depositions.
- § 3.34 Subpoenas.
- § 3.35 Interrogatories to parties.
- § 3.36 Applications for subpoenas for records of or appearances by certain officials or employees of the Commission or officials or employees of governmental agencies other than the Commission, and subpoenas to be served in a foreign country.
- § 3.37 Production of documents, electronically stored information, and any tangible things; access for inspection and other purposes.
- § 3.38 Motion for order compelling disclosure or discovery; sanctions.
- § 3.38A Withholding requested material.
- § 3.39 Orders requiring witnesses to testify or provide other information and granting immunity.
- § 3.40 Admissibility of evidence in advertising substantiation cases.
Title 16 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 16 CFR Part 3.