17 CFR 10.103 - Oral argument before the Commission.
(a)Request. Any party may file with the Proceedings Clerk a request in writing for the opportunity to present oral argument before the Commission, which the Commission may in its discretion grant or deny. A request for oral argument must be made within the time provided for filing the initial briefs.
(b)Time allowed. Unless otherwise directed by the Commission, not more than one-half hour will be allowed for oral argument by any participant. Where the same or similar interests are represented by more than one participant, an aggregate of not more than one-half hour will be allowed the interests so represented irrespective of the number of participants, the time to be divided equally among such participants or as they may agree among themselves. In appropriate cases the Commission may, in its discretion, extend, shorten or reallocate the time prescribed herein.
(d)Commissioners not present at oral argument. A member of the Commission who was not present at the oral argument may participate in the decision of the proceeding. Any Commissioner participating in the decision who was not present at the argument will review the transcript of argument.
- 17 CFR 3.64 — Procedure to Lift or Modify Conditions or Restrictions.
- 17 CFR 171.32 — Oral Argument.
- 17 CFR 9.32 — Oral Argument.
- 17 CFR 3.60 — Procedure to Deny, Condition, Suspend, Revoke or Place Restrictions Upon Registration Pursuant to Sections 8a(2), 8a(3) and 8a(4) of the Act.
- 17 CFR 3.56 — Suspension or Modification of Registration Pursuant to Section 8a(11) of the Act.
- 17 CFR 3.55 — Suspension and Revocation of Registration Pursuant to Section 8a(2) of the Act.
- 17 CFR 1.66 — No-Action Positions With Respect to Floor Traders.