17 CFR 146.11 - Public notice of records systems.
(a) The Commission will publish in the Federal Register at least biennially a notice of the existence and character of each of its systems of records, which notice shall include -
(1) The name and location of the system;
(3) The categories of records maintained in the system;
(5) The policies and practices of the Commission regarding storage, retrievability, access controls, retention, and disposal of the records;
(8) The procedures whereby an individual can be notified at his request how he can gain access to any record pertaining to him contained in the system of records, and how he can contest its contents; and
(9) The categories of sources of records in the system.
(b) Copies of the notices as printed in the Federal Register will be available in each office of the Commission. Locations of Commission offices are listed in § 145.6. Mail requests shall be directed to the FOI, Privacy and Sunshine Acts compliance staff, Office of the Secretariat, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Three Lafayette Centre, 1155 21st Street, NW., Washington, DC 20581. The first copy will be furnished free of charge. A charge will be made for each additional copy.