17 CFR 16.00 - Clearing member reports.
(a)Information to be provided. Each reporting market shall submit to the Commission, in accordance with paragraph (b) of this section, a report for each business day, showing for each clearing member, by proprietary and customer account, the following information separately for futures by commodity and by future, and, for options, by underlying futures contract (for options on futures contracts) or by underlying commodity (for other commodity options), and by put, by call, by expiration date and by strike price:
(1) The total of all long open contracts and the total of all short open contracts carried at the end of the day covered by the report, excluding from open futures contracts the number of contracts against which delivery notices have been stopped or against which delivery notices have been issued by the clearing organization of the reporting market;
(2) The quantity of contracts bought and the quantity of contracts sold during the day covered by the report;
(4) The quantity of purchases of futures for commodities or for derivatives positions and the quantity of sales of futures for commodities or for derivatives positions which are included in the total quantity of contracts bought and sold during the day covered by the report, and the names of the clearing members who made the purchases or sales;
(5) For futures, the quantity of the commodity for which delivery notices have been issued by the clearing organization of the reporting market and the quantity for which notices have been stopped during the day covered by the report.
(b)Form, manner and time of filing reports. Unless otherwise approved by the Commission or its designee, reporting markets shall submit the information required by paragraph (a) of this section as follows:
(1) Using the format, coding structure, and electronic data transmission procedures approved in writing by the Commission or its designee; provided however, the information shall be made available to the Commission or its designee in hard copy upon request; and
(2) When such data is first available but not later than 12:00 p.m. on the business day following the day to which the information pertains. Unless otherwise specified by the Commission or its designee, the stated time is eastern time for information concerning markets located in that time zone, and central time for information concerning all other markets.
Title 17 published on 09-May-2017 03:50
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 16 after this date.