17 CFR 20.8 - Delegation of authority to the Director of the Division of Market Oversight.
(a) The Commission hereby delegates, until it orders otherwise, to the Director of the Division of Market Oversight or such other employee or employees as the Director may designate from time to time, the authority:
(1) In § 20.5(a)(3) for issuing a special call for a 102S filing;
(2) In § 20.5(b) for issuing a special call for a 40S filing;
(3) In § 20.6(d) for issuing a special call;
(4) In § 20.7 for providing instructions or determining the format, coding structure, and electronic data transmission procedures for submitting data records and any other information required under this part; and
(5) In § 20.10 for determining the described compliance schedules.
(b) The Director of the Division of Market Oversight may submit to the Commission for its consideration any matter which has been delegated in this section.
(c) Nothing in this section prohibits the Commission, at its election, from exercising the authority delegated in this section.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 17 CFR Part 20.