17 CFR 200.406 - Certification by the General Counsel.
For every Commission meeting closed pursuant to § 200.402(a) (1) through (10), the General Counsel of the Commission (or, in his or her absence, the attorney designated by General Counsel pursuant to § 200.21) shall publicly certify that, in his or her opinion, the meeting may be closed to the public and shall state each relevant exemptive provision.
- 17 CFR 200.404 — General Procedure for Determination to Close Meeting.
- 17 CFR 200.402 — Closed Meetings.
- 17 CFR 200.80a — Appendix a - Documentary Materials Available to the Public.
- 17 CFR 200.405 — Special Procedure for Determination to Close Meeting.
- 17 CFR 200.407 — Transcripts, Minutes, and Other Documents Concerning Closed Commission Meetings.
- 17 CFR 200.21 — The General Counsel.