17 CFR 229.1003 - (Item 1003) Identity and background of filing person.
(a)Name and address. State the name, business address and business telephone number of each filing person. Also state the name and address of each person specified in Instruction C to the schedule (except for Schedule 14D-9 (§ 240.14d-101 of this chapter)). If the filing person is an affiliate of the subject company, state the nature of the affiliation. If the filing person is the subject company, so state.
(b)Business and background of entities. If any filing person (other than the subject company) or any person specified in Instruction C to the schedule is not a natural person, state the person's principal business, state or other place of organization, and the information required by paragraphs (c)(3) and (c)(4) of this section for each person.
(c)Business and background of natural persons. If any filing person or any person specified in Instruction C to the schedule is a natural person, provide the following information for each person:
(1) Current principal occupation or employment and the name, principal business and address of any corporation or other organization in which the employment or occupation is conducted;
(2)Material occupations, positions, offices or employment during the past five years, giving the starting and ending dates of each and the name, principal business and address of any corporation or other organization in which the occupation, position, office or employment was carried on;
(3) A statement whether or not the person was convicted in a criminal proceeding during the past five years (excluding traffic violations or similar misdemeanors). If the person was convicted, describe the criminal proceeding, including the dates, nature of conviction, name and location of court, and penalty imposed or other disposition of the case;
(4) A statement whether or not the person was a party to any judicial or administrative proceeding during the past five years (except for matters that were dismissed without sanction or settlement) that resulted in a judgment, decree or final order enjoining the person from future violations of, or prohibiting activities subject to, federal or state securities laws, or a finding of any violation of federal or state securities laws. Describe the proceeding, including a summary of the terms of the judgment, decree or final order; and
(5) Country of citizenship.
(d)Tender offer. Identify the tender offer and the class of securities to which the offer relates, the name of the offeror and its address (which may be based on the offeror's Schedule TO (§ 240.14d-100 of this chapter) filed with the Commission).
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 229 after this date.
- 17 CFR 229.1008 — (Item 1008) Interest in Securities of the Subject Company.
- 17 CFR 240.14d-100 — Schedule TO. Tender Offer Statement Under Section 14(d)(1) or 13(e)(1) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- 17 CFR 240.14d-101 — Schedule 14d-9.
- 17 CFR 240.13e-100 — Schedule 13e-3, Transaction Statement Under Section 13(e) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 13e-3 (§ 240.13e-3) Thereunder.
- 17 CFR 240.14d-9 — Recommendation or Solicitation by the Subject Company and Others.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 17.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.