17 CFR § 229.1005 - (Item 1005) Past contacts, transactions, negotiations and agreements.
(a) Transactions. Briefly state the nature and approximate dollar amount of any transaction, other than those described in paragraphs (b) or (c) of this section, that occurred during the past two years, between the filing person (including any person specified in Instruction C of the schedule) and;
(i) The fiscal year when the transaction occurred; or
(ii) The past portion of the current fiscal year, if the transaction occurred in the current year; and
(2) Any executive officer, director or affiliate of the subject company that is a natural person if the aggregate value of the transaction or series of similar transactions with that person exceeds $60,000.
(b) Significant corporate events. Describe any negotiations, transactions or material contacts during the past two years between the filing person (including subsidiaries of the filing person and any person specified in Instruction C of the schedule) and the subject company or its affiliates concerning any:
(4) Tender offer for or other acquisition of any class of the subject company's securities;
(5) Election of the subject company's directors; or
(1) The subject company, its executive officers, directors or affiliates; or
(2) The offeror, its executive officers, directors or affiliates.
(e) Agreements involving the subject company's securities. Describe any agreement, arrangement, or understanding, whether or not legally enforceable, between the filing person (including any person specified in Instruction C of the schedule) and any other person with respect to any securities of the subject company. Name all persons that are a party to the agreements, arrangements, or understandings and describe all material provisions.
2. Include information for any securities that are pledged or otherwise subject to a contingency, the occurrence of which would give another person the power to direct the voting or disposition of the subject securities. No disclosure, however, is required about standard default and similar provisions contained in loan agreements.