17 CFR 230.901 - General statement.
For the purposes only of section 5 of the Act ( 15 U.S.C. § 77e), the terms offer, offer to sell, sell, sale, and offer to buy shall be deemed to include offers and sales that occur within the United States and shall be deemed not to include offers and sales that occur outside the United States.
- 17 CFR 230.904 — Offshore Resales.
- 17 CFR 230.138 — Publications or Distributions of Research Reports by Brokers or Dealers About Securities Other Than Those They Are Distributing.
- 17 CFR 230.905 — Resale Limitations.
- 17 CFR 230.144 — Persons Deemed Not to Be Engaged in a Distribution and Therefore Not Underwriters.
- 17 CFR 230.801 — Exemption in Connection With a Rights Offering.
- 17 CFR 230.903 — Offers or Sales of Securities by the Issuer, a Distributor, Any of Their Respective Affiliates, or Any Person Acting on Behalf of Any of the Foregoing; Conditions Relating to Specific Securities.
- 17 CFR 230.147 — Intrastate Offers and Sales.
- 17 CFR 230.902 — Definitions.
- 17 CFR 230.139 — Publications or Distributions of Research Reports by Brokers or Dealers Distributing Securities.
- 17 CFR 230.251 — Scope of Exemption.
- 17 CFR 200.30-1 — Delegation of Authority to Director of Division of Corporation Finance.
- 17 CFR 230.500 — Use of Regulation D.
- 17 CFR 230.147A — Intrastate Sales Exemption.