17 CFR 239.14 - Form N-2 for closed end management investment companies registered on Form N-8A.
Form N-2 shall be used for registration under the Securities Act of 1933 of securities of all closed end management investment companies registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940 on form N-8A ( § 274.10 of this chapter). This form is also to be used for the registration statement of such companies pursuant to section 8(b) of the Investment Company Act of 1940 (§ 274.11a-1 of this chapter). This form is not applicable for small business investment companies which register pursuant to §§ 239.24 and 274.5 of this chapter.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 — Schedule 14A. Information Required in Proxy Statement.
- 17 CFR 270.8b-12 — Requirements as to Paper, Printing and Language.
- 17 CFR 270.8b-11 — Number of Copies; Signatures; Binding.
- 17 CFR 230.486 — Effective Date of Post-Effective Amendments and Registration Statements Filed by Certain Closed-End Management Investment Companies.
- 17 CFR 232.401 — XBRL-Related Document Submissions.
- 17 CFR 230.497 — Filing of Investment Company Prospectuses - Number of Copies.
- 17 CFR 230.430A — Prospectus in a Registration Statement at the Time of Effectiveness.
- 17 CFR 230.460 — Distribution of Preliminary Prospectus.
- 17 CFR 230.430 — Prospectus for Use Prior to Effective Date.
- 17 CFR 230.495 — Preparation of Registration Statement.
- 17 CFR 230.496 — Contents of Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information Used After Nine Months.