17 CFR 239.25 - Form S-4, for the registration of securities issued in business combination transactions.
This form may be used for registration under the Securities Act of 1933 of securities to be issued (a) in a transaction of the type specified in paragraph (a) of Rule 145 ( § 230.145 of this chapter); (b) in a merger in which the applicable state law would not require the solicitation of the votes or consents of all of the security holders of the company being acquired; (c) in an exchange offer for securities of the issuer or another entity; (d) in a public reoffering or resale of any such securities acquired pursuant to this registration statement; or (e) in more than one of the kinds of transactions listed in paragraphs (a) through (d) registered on one registration statement.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-6 — Filing Requirements.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 — Schedule 14A. Information Required in Proxy Statement.
- 17 CFR 240.14d-100 — Schedule TO. Tender Offer Statement Under Section 14(d)(1) or 13(e)(1) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- 17 CFR 240.14c-5 — Filing Requirements.
- 17 CFR 229.601 — (Item 601) Exhibits.
- 17 CFR 240.14c-2 — Distribution of Information Statement.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-3 — Information to Be Furnished to Security Holders.
- 17 CFR 229.512 — (Item 512) Undertakings.
- 17 CFR 230.477 — Withdrawal of Registration Statement or Amendment.
- 17 CFR 232.405 — Interactive Data File Submissions and Postings.
- 17 CFR 230.406 — Confidential Treatment of Information Filed With the Commission.
- 17 CFR 230.464 — Effective Date of Post-Effective Amendments to Registration Statements Filed on Form S-8 and on Certain Forms S-3, S-4, F-2 and F-3.
- 17 CFR 230.475a — Certain Pre-Effective Amendments Deemed Filed With the Consent of the Commission.
- 17 CFR 230.473 — Delaying Amendments.