17 CFR 239.34 - Form F-4, for registration of securities of foreign private issuers issued in certain business combination transactions.
This form may be used by any foreign private issuer, as defined in rule 405 ( § 230.405 of this chapter), for registration under the Securities Act of 1933 (“Securities Act”) of securities to be issued:
(a) In a transaction of the type specified in paragraph (a) of rule 145 ( § 230.145 of this chapter);
(b) In a merger in which the applicable law would not require the solicitation of the votes or consents of all of the securityholders of the company being acquired;
(c) In an exchange offer for securities of the issuer or another entity;
(d) In a public reoffering or resale of any such securities acquired pursuant to this registration statement; or
(e) In more than one of the kinds of transactions listed in paragraphs (a) through (d) registered on one registration statement.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-6 — Filing Requirements.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 — Schedule 14A. Information Required in Proxy Statement.
- 17 CFR 240.14c-5 — Filing Requirements.
- 17 CFR 229.601 — (Item 601) Exhibits.
- 17 CFR 240.14c-2 — Distribution of Information Statement.
- 17 CFR 210.3-05 — Financial Statements of Businesses Acquired or to Be Acquired.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-3 — Information to Be Furnished to Security Holders.
- 17 CFR 230.145 — Reclassification of Securities, Mergers, Consolidations and Acquisitions of Assets.
- 17 CFR 232.405 — Interactive Data File Submissions and Postings.