17 CFR 249.220f - Form 20-F, registration of securities of foreign private issuers pursuant to section 12(b) or (g), annual and transition reports pursuant to sections 13 and...Rule 13a-19 or 15d-19 (§ 240.13a-19 or § 240.15d-19 of this chapter).
(a) Any foreign private issuer, other than an asset-backed issuer (as defined in § 229.1101 of this chapter), may use this form as a registration statement under section 12 ( 15 U.S.C. 78l) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the “Exchange Act”) ( 15 U.S.C. 78aet seq.), as an annual or transition report filed under section 13(a) or 15(d) of the Exchange Act ( 15 U.S.C. 78m(a) or 78o(d)), or as a shell company report required under Rule 13a-19 or Rule 15d-19 under the Exchange Act (§ 240.13a-19 or 240.15d-19 of this chapter).
(b) An annual report on this form shall be filed within six months after the end of the fiscal year covered by such report.
- 17 CFR 239.33 — Form F-3, for Registration Under the Securities Act of 1933 of Securities of Certain Foreign Private Issuers Offered Pursuant to Certain Types of Transactions.
- 17 CFR 229.404 — (Item 404) Transactions With Related Persons, Promoters and Certain Control Persons.
- 17 CFR 210.3-10 — Financial Statements of Guarantors and Issuers of Guaranteed Securities Registered or Being Registered.
- 17 CFR 240.13a-14 — Certification of Disclosure in Annual and Quarterly Reports.
- 17 CFR 240.15d-14 — Certification of Disclosure in Annual and Quarterly Reports.
- 17 CFR 240.10b-18 — Purchases of Certain Equity Securities by the Issuer and Others.