17 CFR Subpart C - Forms for Applications for Registration of Securities on National Securities Exchanges and Similar Matters
- § 249.208 [Reserved]
- § 249.208a Form 8-A, for registration of certain classes of securities pursuant to section 12 (b) or (g) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- §§ 249.208b-249.208c [Reserved]
- § 249.210 Form 10, general form for registration of securities pursuant to section 12(b) or (g) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- § 249.210b [Reserved]
- § 249.218 Form 18, for foreign governments and political subdivisions thereof.
- § 249.220f Form 20-F, registration of securities of foreign private issuers pursuant to section 12(b) or (g), annual and transition reports pursuant to sections 13 and 15(d), and shell company reports required under Rule 13a-19 or 15d-19 (§ 240.13a-19 or § 240.15d-19 of this chapter).
- § 249.240f Form 40-F, for registration of securities of certain Canadian issuers pursuant to section 12(b) or (g) and for reports pursuant to section 15(d) and Rule 15d-4 (§ 240.15d-4 of this chapter).
- § 249.250 Form F-X, for appointment of agent for service of process by issuers registering securities on Form F-8, F-9, F-10 or F-80 (§ 239.38, 239.39, 239.40 or 239.41 of this chapter), or registering securities or filing periodic reports on Form 40-F (§ 249.240f of this chapter), or by any issuer or other non-U.S. person filing tender offer documents on Schedule 13E-4F, 14D-1F or 14D-9F (§ 240.13e-102, 240.14d-102 or 240.14d-103 of this chapter), or by any non-U.S. person acting as trustee with respect to securities registered on Form F-7 (§ 249.37 of this chapter), F-8, F-9, F-10 or F-80.